Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Wanted ( Draft 1)



I can hear the whistling wind outside my window as I turn on my TV. I hate being alone at home I always hear things or see things. I lay my head down on my pillow and just listen to the sound of SpongeBob. I stare at the wall for a moment before I can hear the sound of keys at my front door. I jump up and run downstairs towards the door, I reach for the doorknob and hold it.
I start to lose my grip and I jump back from the door. I begin to open slowly, I run into the livingroom and crawl under the table. The smell of a sweet perfume fills my nose. Then I realize its my mom coming home from work. I crawl from under the table and run into the kitchen. My mom stares at me, she opens her mouth as if she was going to say something but shuts it. She puts her purse on the table and waves me over; I walk slowly closer to her afraid of being scold or hit. She pulled me by my arm and hugged me tightly.  I hugged her back then I made my way upstairs to my bed . I put my head on my pillow and stared at the ceiling. Then I realized that someone had turned my TV off.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you've created thus far. The title saying "Draft 1" makes me think you have more you want to add? If so, please do! The nice part of blogging is that you can go back and change whatever needs to be changed. Stories very rarely get worse (your score can always go up!). If you need help adding things, let me know. Keep up the good work and keep an eye out for punctuation, grammar, spelling, and word use. Proofread!
    15/20

    ReplyDelete